means the mornings of Banaras
. Day of the
people living near River Ganga
start with holy dip in Rriver Ganga with morning “Surya Namaskar”- Worship to God Sun.
In morning, the old buildings, ashrams
and places along the river side look as colourful as rainbow when the sun light hits them. People talking bath,
performing rituals, worshiping to the Sun, washing clothes… it all happens in the Subah-e-Banaras.
We start the boat ride from Assi Ghat
(the southern ghat)
and go all the way to Manikarnika Ghat
(the biggest cremation ground of Banaras)
and then end the tour back at Dashaswemedh Ghat
About Subah-e-Banaras Boat ride tour in Varanasi
- This boat tour is combination of a boat ride and a walking tour of the southern part of the old city to explore the cultural diversity of Varanasi along with the oldest alive site in the whole Varanasi and a ‘Akhaada’ (traditional wrestling ground).
It will be a complete guided tour who has vast knowledge of culture of Varanasi and about history of River Ganga and Varanasi. He will explain you every bit of small thing related to the spots covering while early morning boat ride. It will take about 2-3 hours,
which will cover the boat ride and covering few spot near the Ghats like visiting ‘Akhaada’ (traditional wrestling ground), watching cremations rituals, meeting Sadhus/Adhori near Ghats.
Read More : List of Ghats in Varanasi
Subah-e-Banaras Boat Ride covers
– Starts from Assi Ghat
to Manikarnika Ghat
and finish at Dashaswemedh Ghat
Best time to start morning boat ride in Varanasi
– It depends on the season. 5.15 am is the best time for summers and 6 am for winters.
Duration for Subah-e-Banaras
- About 2-3 hours
Price for Subah-e-Banaras Morning Boat Ride -
INR 1300/- for first person and INR 800/- on second onwards.
For group booking - Kindly mail us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Included :
- Boat Ride
- Life jacket
- Well Experienced tourist guide(English/Hindi speaking*)
- Mineral Water bottle(one bottle per person)
- Veg Snacks
- Personal Expenditure like tip, Pooja, donations etc
- Tourist guide speaking other languages(like Thai, Chinese, Japanese and many more) We can provide such guide with extra language charges of 350 INR for first person and 150 for second onwards.
- Drop/Pick-up facility up to Starting/End Point << Click here for transportation rate >>
**This boat ride can be clubbed with Heritage Walk – Golden temple tour of old city which is out bestselling walking tour!!!
Note: All of our boat rides are guided tours and there will be a trained guide with you all the time during the tour.
We use only hand rowed boats as we care for the environment and we never take more than 6 people on one boat as it becomes very laborious job for the boat rower if there are more than 6 people on one boat.
Make sure to carry some mosquito cream, especially for the evening boat rides, as there could be mosquitoes on the river and we will stop the boat at the main ghat for about 30 minutes to watch the ceremony.