About Varanasi walking tour at old kashi
Walk in a five feet wide alley which used to be widest road of Varanasi
in the ancient time is our walk 5. Walking in the oldest markets, narrow and puzzled alleys of Varanasi will take you to an entirely different world.
Seeing a 400-year-old saree market, the spice and grains market, a magnificent mosque built by the Mughals along the river and the temple of Lord Kaal Bhairao
known as the Kotwal or the Police Chief of Varanasi will give you a real sense of the old city "Kashi"
Varanasi walking tours to old Kashi covers –
Option 1- Varanasi walking tour to old Kashi : Covers historical Temples/ old lanes/old bazaars(traditional markets) of Varanasi.
- Start point – Adikeshaw Ghat
- Visit akhara and area near one of oldest bridge of Varanasi.
- Latter drive near to spice market/grain market and old saree market.
- Walk in those oldest market (more than 400 yrs ols)
- Latter walk till Lord Kaal Bhairao temple , known as the Kotwal or the Police Chief of Varanasi
Read More : Kashi Darshan Yatra package
Best time to start Varanasi walking tour of old Kashi-
It depends on the season. 5 AM is the best time for summers and 6 AM for winters.
Duration for Varanasi walking tour for old Kashi-
Duration for walking tour - About 2-3 hours
Price of Varanasi walking tour of old Kashi-
INR 1200/- for first person and INR 800/- on second onwards.
For group booking – Kindly mail us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Included :
- Well Experienced tourist guide(English/Hindi speaking*)
- Mineral Water bottle(one bottle per person)
- Veg Snacks (Varanasi local food)
- Personal Expenditure like tip, Pooja, donations etc
- Tourist guide speaking other languages(like Thai, Chinese, Japanese and many more) We can provide such guide with extra language charges of 350 INR for first person and 150 for second onwards.
- Drop/Pick-up facility up to Starting/End Point << Click here for transportation rate >>
- Min 2 pax is required.
- Wear sport shoes and be comfortable when walking!